Latest News Blog
Ready or not…here are 13 more jokes to make you groan!
1. Patient: "What’s that floater doing in my eye, doctor?" Doctor: “The sidestroke.”
2. Doctor: “Have your eyes ever been checked before?” Patient: “No, they’ve always been hazel.”
3. Why did the cyclops have to close his school? He had only one pupil!
4. Why wouldn’t the optometrist learn any jokes? He had heard that a joke can help break the eyes.
5. What is it called when you poke your eye with safety glasses? Eye-rony!
6. Did you here about the new website for people with […]
It's the summer and one of the most common questions eye doctors are asked is, “Is it safe to swim in my contact lenses?”
The answer we give is “NO!"
Do millions of people swim with their contact lenses? The answer is “Yes, they do, but it is NOT a recommended activity.’’ There are several reasons why, ranging from comfort issues to others that are far more sinister and potentially blinding.
The first reason not to swim with contacts in is that the pH and buffering of your tears is not the same as plain water, and certainly […]