Protecting your eyes from injury is important to keeping your vision healthy throughout your life. Come see us to get your customized protective eyewear.
Protect vision with these tips:
- Avoid touching eyes with dirty hands or clothing.
- Ensure eye protection fits properly and will stay in place.
- Protect your eyes while doing yard work and other chores.
- Wear protective eyewear during sports.
- Beware of fireworks.
- Use caution with chemicals and cleaners.
- Store paint, and hazardous products in a secure area.
- Supervise a child's use of tools.
- Clean eyewear regularly and ensure the case is in good condition.